Personnel in Purdue Libraries showcased their creativity and were recognized for their service at the Libraries’ annual Staff Recognition Event and Craft Show held Thursday, Dec. 6, in Stewart Center.
Faculty and staff new to the Purdue Libraries in 2018 were also recognized, as were two individuals who served on Libraries’ staff advisory committees. April Maybee (library assistant, PSET div., not pictured), was recognized for her service on the Libraries Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee (LCSSAC), and Becky Corbin (administrative assistant, Purdue University Press) was recognized for her service as a member of the Libraries Administrative Professional Staff Advisory Committee (LAPSAC).
The annual craft show featured items from several individuals, as well as a food buffet, a mashed-potato bar, and hot-spiced cider (all organized by Ashley Hutchcraft, event planner). Below is the list of individuals recognized for their service to Purdue Libraries, starting with the 10-year mark (editor’s note: photos of individuals recognized for years of service are below).
10 Years of Service
- Dacia Wiesler, Library Assistant, Access Services (not pictured)
- Libby Wahl, Library Assistant, Acquisitions and E-Resources (not pictured)
- Allen Bol, Library Assistant, Digital Programs (see below)
- Katherine Purple, Editorial, Design, and Production Strategic Manager, Purdue University Press (see below)
15 Years of Service
- Megan Sapp Nelson, Professor (not pictured)
- Teresa Balser, Library Assistant, HSSE-B (see below)
20 Years of Service
- Anna Subramaniam, Administrator for Library Enterprise Applications, Digital Collection Services (see below)
- Michael Fosmire, Professor, PSET (see below)
25 Years of Service
- Dan Rotello, Shipping/Receiving Clerk, Facilities (see below)
- Larry Mykytiuk, Associate Professor, HSSE-B (see below)
45 Years of Service
- Karen Fields, Catalog Coordinator, Metadata Services (see below)